Care instructions can be found in the product description and can also be found on the garment attached to the item, or in some cases on the inside of the garment. If a product requires specific washing instructions, that information will also be provided.
- Always read the care label and washing instructions before doing laundry.
- Sort your laundry with similar care instructions and organize them into whites, darks and colors.
- The wash temperature on the care label is the highest temperature allowed. But if you're not sure, it's always better to wash at a lower temperature than a higher temperature.
- Turn clothes inside out before washing.
Please DO NOT:
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use laundry detergents that contain bleach.
- Do not dry laundry unless directed to do so on the care label.
- Do not iron any prints, trims or embellishments.
- Do not allow garments with white and contrasting color panels to soak for extended periods of time.